Last friday, i gave u my heart~ (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
Hallooo 🧡
In the afternoon, I went to a movie night with my social group. We watched 'In The Heights'. Now I know where all those TikTok audios came from!! xD I liked the film a lot, but I forgot how much singing musicals have lol. I can relate to this movie a lot in a way... I almost cried when the grandma was singing 🥹I get so emotional so quickly lately over random things...
Recap of my eventful days ♡
I had to work in the morning :p it was so hot!! I didn't want to move around anymore (┬┬﹏┬┬) I felt bad that my co-worker was doing more than me, but I really couldn't move well the heat was slowing me down so badly.
After work, I went town to a small boba shop!! I never really liked boba, but I really like this boba store x3 I ordered a taro milk boba! I had it once years ago, but didn't like it too much. This one tasted very nice! I don't think I will drink it often tho. My stomach is sensitive to milk 🫠 I also bought a hand-made emotional support flower the store owner made! So cute and motiving lol. I need more positivity in my life!! The flower pot holds a sign that says, "Life can be tough sometimes, but remember so are you!" Aaaa so cute 🥹🧡 I'll do my best ♡
Comments
Post a Comment