A bit of shopping

 Hiiiiiii ♡

Did a bit of shopping after a long while. I have a few other stuff I want/ need to get, but the money is not there yet lol

I was supposed to go to the tweehande store today, but I left my place too late... They would be closed by the time I reached there.🫩 

I went to Primark to buy these black 'Uggs' I've been wanting for ages!! Went on sale from €14 to €10 then €7. Good prices come to those who wait lol 

 (They're so comfy and warm!!)

I also saw this super cute K.K. slider oversized pj top and it was too cute not to get lol. Was also on sale! I almost never buy clothes full price- only on sale or second hand 🙂‍↕️ The brown outlines have a fuzzy texture to them


Some other things I bought:
Two lip glosses ( one clear, one pale pink), a Badtz- Maru storage box ( I already have one this one is to stack on top!), and a new calendar! I'm glad I waited again before buying a different calendar I saw coz that one was €9 whilst this one was on sale for €1.50!!😳 And it's so cute?! I'm telling u guys patience is KEY!!!😌✨

 



For lunch today, I made hotdogs with vegetarian 'weenies' (that's what they say on the box lol). I kinda forgot about the rice yesterday... it should be good for tomorrow right?

(My caramelised onions are a bit on the burnt side... o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ oops)

Tomorrow is the first Sunday of the month! Excited for church⁓
 I actually haven't been in a while... I need to make sure I leave on time!! Going bed (somewhat) early tonight ♡

Goedenacht iedereen ♡


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog of the year! ♡

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...