First blog of the year! ♡

 Happy new year everyone! Starting to make blogs again~

I did a new rainbow themed nail set! I did white & rainbow to represent a clean slate and new beginnings! I really want to make the most out of this year!!! fr



I woke up a little later than I wanted, but I can't expect to wake up early if I go bed late lol 

I made myself some cinnamon French toast for breakfast!! I tried to make it look cute~🐻


After breakfast, I went to work out (I haven't done so in a while). It did not go too well... I wasn't even 5 minutes in and I had to take a break 😭  My stamina is really bad again ughh...BUT!! I managed to push through the rest of the workout!! Here's the workout link if anyone wants it: https://youtu.be/QwMA-7u_9KM

Afterwards, I did my make in a special way! Inspired by a popular gal singer~ Can you guess??🤭


Posting the photos tomorrow!


I was going to make pasta for lunch, but the leftover sauce was mouldy...😒I made rice with quinoa and black eyed peas & sweet potato mash instead. It was really yummy! Still have rice left over for another day🧡


My blog still looks a little rough... I will fix it don't worry!! Can't wait to start posting on here more! (*^_^*) Have a blessed day⁓🧡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of shopping

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...