June is here! One month till my bday... ๐ณ
Hallooo~ ๐งก

I bought almost all black stuff lol: a long sleeve black shirt, two black vests, and grey workout pants. I want to get serious with working out again. I don't have much proper workout clothes. Clothing quality has gotten so bad!! Everything is polyester or mixed with plastic. Anything that's 100% cotton is so thin!!๐๐ข

I really wat to buy more square-necked clothes!! The shape looks really good on me✨
June is here! Today is the third, I have 27 days till my birthday...it feels so surreal. I don't feel like I accomplished much in my last teen year. I'm kind of disappointed, but maybe something will happen. I still have 27 more days!!
So far this June, I've baked carrot & walnut greek yogurt muffins and did a little bit of shopping ♡ The muffins came out so ugly lol but tasted good. I made some buttercream to eat with them. I bought a few new clothes on Sunday! I wanted to buy a few more items, but didn't have enough money ๐ฅฒ
I bought almost all black stuff lol: a long sleeve black shirt, two black vests, and grey workout pants. I want to get serious with working out again. I don't have much proper workout clothes. Clothing quality has gotten so bad!! Everything is polyester or mixed with plastic. Anything that's 100% cotton is so thin!!๐๐ข
I hope to go out as much as I can this month! I want to learn more para para and wear make up more regularly. I hope to make more content to post on instagram too!! Have a blessed day ๐งก
Comments
Post a Comment