Upgrades people, upgradess!!
Hallooo ♡
More items to share! I ordered some more makeup~ The NYX blush I have is not very pigmented, so I bought this one to add more colour. I also bought a bronzer. I've never used bronzer before! I tried it and its suuuper good. Very smooth, pigmented and smells good 🙂↕️ I also bought a new gel polish and a lip balm. The packaging was deceiving... I thought the whole this was metal, but it's just the lid!!!💢💢 Ugh... I'm trying to reduce how much plastic I buy, especially on small items. Makeup is harder to do, but lip balm is possible to buy in metal. Chapstick tubes can't be recycled!!!
I also bought some new shoes!! They were a mega need rn. I only brought two pair of trainers with me and I can only wear one of them for work. I couldn't keep wearing the same shoe all the time 😭 I bought a slip on shoe for work and these cute-cas trainers for regular use
I love them so much~ (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
Last thing- I cooked some of my traditional carribean food, but made it vegan! This is Curry chicken roti and I made the chicken with home-made seitan ♡ I was so proud of my roti!!! It's still a a little too thick, but I got a nice amount of flakiness and its not too chewy 😊
Comments
Post a Comment