Tireddd....
Hallo everyone ๐งก


Double blog today! This blog is about Sunday- it was a very tiring day...
I missed the whole church service. I was cleaning up in the morning o( ̄┰ ̄*)ใ
I still went to church tho, because I had to help clean up afterwards. Well, I didn't HAVE to, but the person on schedule couldn't do it and the person who opted to cover for them also couldn't make it, so I had to do it ๐ญ I wasn't very happy coz I am ALWAYS covering for other people who can't stay to clean. Why didn't someone else volunteer?! I told the others on the team that I couldn't stay to help long, as I had a store to go to before it closed. They understood and I tried my best to do as much as I could as fast as I could, so that the remaining two would not have much left to do. Turns out, there was only ONE person left alone to do everything, coz one person left and the other never came!!!
I didn't have it in my heart to leave that person on her own- there was still so much left to do. So, I inevitably stayed with her and we split the work between us. I was quite mad, since this pretty much ruined the plans I had made...She was so grateful for my help (❁´◡`❁) I was annoyed for myself and annoyed for her, because if I didn't see that she had no one to help, she would be cleaning by herself for hours!! Ugh...
After I left, I went to the one store that was still open to try and get at least some of the things on my list. I got some essentials and personal joy items lol
Hair bleach!! I also bought a colour dye, but its a surprise~
Badtz-Maru!!!!╰(‵□′)╯๐ข♡♡♡
Comments
Post a Comment