New hair + new stuff ♡


 Halloo!! This blog is a little late lol o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ


HAIR

The bleach I bought was really strong!! Finally bleached my hair properly, unlike the other nonsense products I bought before 😒 This one had 3 parts to mix together.




This next part I was a little hesitant to do, but I just sent it...🫣


Drumroll... DDRRRRRRRR 🥁🥁🥁



Tadaaa!!!!! I dyed my hair blue!!! I look like a blueberry lol but I love it 

It's a little bit patchy irl because I didn't bleach it evenly, but its still cute. I look like the Earth! I dyed it blue, because I was planning on it to turn grey once it faded, but that would only work if I dyed my hair purple, not blue... oops. Maybe my next colour will be purple lol

STUFF

I ordered some stuff from AliExpress! I don't order online that often unless it's to restock something that's finished or an item I've been interested in for a while 🙂‍↕️I bought some cross charms for my nails, some cross charms to change the charm on my shirt, restock on polygel and some pimple patches! I can't start stop myself from not popping them if I see them on my face. I have so much acne scars now 😓

 
 
 

I have some more things to share, but I will share them in my next blog 🧡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog of the year! ♡

A bit of shopping

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...