Long time no blog lol ♡

 Hi everyone! Its been a while~

Here's my day from May 6th ^_^


I had the idea to made some egg cups, but I wanted to add a pie crust! I added spinach, feta and vegan sausage to them :3 They were soooo good!!! Will defo make these again soon- perfect on-the-go breakfast 

 


Later on, I went to meet up with a friend! We had boba at a small tea business. I discovered it on my page and the store was so cute irl! There was so many cute decorations painted on the walls x3

I've actually only had boba once in my life lol. My sister cousin had persuaded me to try it. I had a taro boba and it was not bad, but I didn't really like the tapioca balls... this time I had a fruit boba! I got passion fruit and the friend got strawberry ( she paid for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿงก). I didn't know it had popping balls in it, so that surprised me lol but it was lekker. I will defo come back to this place again ♡

We both had different places to go after. I went to do a little shopping before I went to my next meetup. I mainly bought snacks because they were on sale lol. I need to stop snacking or start working out more (I'm putting on weight ๐Ÿ˜ญ). I also bought some hair dye and a new mascara. I hope its good quality, my fav mascara is almost finished and I can't buy the same one back :( The hair dye was NOT hair dye. I bought a grey hair brightener by accident, thinking I bought a dye that will make MY hair grey... ๐Ÿ˜”My hair is a teddy bear brown now. I kind of like it, but I think I will bleach it or dye it a dark colour. My current make is cute, but very plain and I look too dull with plain hair and neutral toned makeup.


After shopping, I went to my meet up! :D It's a faith-based discussion group for anyone who is Christian or have questions about Christianity. We are given free dinner and dessert! Today it was vegetarian pasta and then vanilla vla for dessert (a pudding). The vla tasted a little plain, so I crushed some cookies into it- tasted a lot better after lol



It felt nice to have such a social day ♡ I really want to go out more, but sometimes I feel too depressed to go anywhere. My depression has slowly been fizzling out thankfully, but still lingers. I will push myself to go out more and do my makeup whether I feel like it or not lol. I have a weekend trip to Friesland coming up soon! I'm so excited I've always wanted to visit Friesland!! x3

Have a good day everyone ๐Ÿงก

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog of the year! ♡

A bit of shopping

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...