Relax day ♡

Hi everyone~

I usually go church on a Sunday , but today I stayed home today. I haven't been feeling much joy all week. Trying my best to keep my hopes up. I will definitely do my make and nails this coming week. We are now in February!! Valentines day is coming~ no bf yet lol. SOON!!! I wanna bake heart shape cookies and play love songs all day 🧡

Anyways, here's how my day went! For breakfast, I had butter and jam toast. This combo is very popular in Britain I never used to eat it that much, but recently I've been loving it so much lol


I didn't do much today... I mostly relaxed. (Mentally) I've not been the best lately, so I took a day to spend time with myself. Mostly played games and listened to music :P

For lunch I baked myself a pizza!! I made it into a heart shape (kinda lol) 🙈🧡
It tasted really good, but it was SO THICC!!? Next time I'll roll the dough out even thinner- I didn't know it would puff up so much 😳


I only hate half, the rest is from tomorrow's (God spare) lunch🧡Maybe I will make some homemade fries too!! I have some potatoes I need to eat before they go bad


(TRYPHOBIA WARNING!!)I also made vegan chocolate mousse earlier, but it didn't turn out well because I made it wrong... I have to try again because I can taste the potential lol
 
All the liquid went to the bottom and the top is just foam. Totally messed up 🫠 and I was whisking for so long ugh. At least I got a nice arm workout from it



Recently I've been trying to learn how to plait my hair, but it's so hard...I'm seriously ready to just cut my hair short again coz I get so annoyed. Having short and uneven hair is NOT helping either 💔 I might just ask my cousin to do it for me instead- it's too frustrating for me. 🫩

I will have new nails to show in the next blog!! They will be short unfortunately...💔With my new job and upcoming school I have to get used to it. They have to be even shorter will I start school. I'm not looking forward to it ugh...But! I will make the most out of the small nail space I have. Decorate them to the max lol

Have a blessed day 🧡


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog of the year! ♡

A bit of shopping

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...