Sunday ♡( ◡‿◡ )


Hallooo \^o^/

All pics were taken on my phone this time instead of my camera o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

Tried some new stuff with my make. I want more of a dark look, so lots of dark eyeshadow and more eyeliner. I did a shiny agyeosal instead of white. I kind of like it better, but I don't like the colour of the shine. Too warm toned.

Woke up super early today :3 for breakfast I had some cheese toasties and hot chocolate. NOT a good combination for someone that struggles with stomach issues.😓 I should of had tea, but I wanted something sweet 😭I spent some timing cleaning up!!The room was really messy 😵‍💫It's almost fully clean! I have a few more stuff to pick up off the floor and clothes to  pack away. Little by little lol

I was late to church (again) but my outfit super cute today. I wore a dress (Brand:???) I recently bought second hand, black tights, black leg covers (Brand: AliExpress), and black heels. All black outfit today⁓‧₊˚❤︎

After church I did some general shopping all about then headed home. I bought a new contact solution because my contacts are burning my eyes when I put them in... they didn't do this with my old solution. I bought the one for sensitive eyes and Idk why I didn't just do that in the first place coz it's the SAME PRICE as the regular solution smh. 


Anyways...

For lunch today I boiled some feta & spinach tortellini and paired it with the creamy saus my family offered to me. The saus says, " Saus voor asperges" ( sauce for asparagus) and I should of left it for asparagus bc it tasted so disgusting... it consists of egg yolk and oil so the saus just tasted oily and  super buttery...🤢next time I'll make my own cream sauce- EEUUYUCK!!


Ruined the taste of my tortellini 💔

For dessert I've been craving a cream cake, so I bought some chocolate eclairs!! I think this was my first time eating them ^^ not what I expected tho...There was barely any chocolate, the pastry tasted stale and I thought it would be a white cream inside, but instead it was a yellow pudding :/ still tasted good, just not what I expected/ wanted. 


I bought more seeds to feed the ducks!! I hope I get a chance to feed them in the morning!! See yall⁓ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog of the year! ♡

A bit of shopping

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...