I'm so tireddd...≡(▔﹏▔)≡

 06.01.2026

I feel so exhausted... I've been walking about all day!!! 😭

Lets start from the beginning...

I didn't sleep last night. At around 2:30-3:00am I was writing thoughts that came to me about The Holy Trinity. I wrote 3 pages... (@_@;) I feel like what I wrote is a little confusing but also makes sense in a way?? I want to discuss it with someone.

When the sun came up, I went to eat breakfast~ I forgot to take a picture, but I ate Greek yoghurt with chia seeds and a granola mix :3

After I went to work out!! This time I went extreme and did a Billy Blanks workout. If you really want to move and improve your cardio, then Billy Blanks is best lol. His workouts are VERY extreme. Here's the link if anyone wants it: https://youtu.be/MuE_YDwrhYo?si=WB6_Pi9JEw4nDC09


Here's the make for today (*^_^*) ♡

Idk if I really like these bottom lashes... they look so natural you can't even see them- it just looks like mascara :( I like my inner corner tho I tried something different today. Sorry if I look a bit greasy my hair oil dripped from my forehead 😒

I had a blue and cream coloured shimmer on to match my blue and leopard print tracksuit I wore today! The eyeshadow palette is called 'Romantic Nomad' by BH Studio ♡




I went to shop at the second hand shop today!! I had a strict budget planned, but that's impossible to stick to in a store that always has new cute n cool stuff for cheap lol

What I was SUPPOSED to get: a pot, a pan and a black jumper (if I could find one)

What I ACTUALLY got: a pot, a ban, a black turtle neck dress,  black shorts, orange heels, a drying rack, ear plugs, and 5 CD's...


 Y'all don't understand how hard it is for me to get cute shoes in my size 😭 and they're orange!?🥹🧡
    I don't like cooking from the same pot meat
 is being cooked in, so I bought my own~


Never heard if this artist, but she looks interesting 👀
What's funny about this find is that I was singing "Un-break my heart" by Toni this very morning lol xD


I recognised 'Be my Lover' so hopefully the rest of the CD is good 

Tho I bought things I weren't supposed to, these were all on my list of things I wanted to get!! I've been wanting/ needing a pair of black shorts since my old ones are too big now. They are different designs ( the old ones were ripped style) but I still love it and am grateful for the find🙂‍↕️ I was searching for months lol. Very happy about the earplugs too!! They were 50 cents each so I took two. This used to happen occasionally, but it's happening more often now; sometimes my ears get hypersensitive and small sounds feel like needles in my ears 😵‍💫I need to get it checked out...

Going home was so troublesome... I walked all the way from town to home holding three bags and a big drying rack on my shoulder 😭 I almost lost hope seriously. With the lack of sleep and long walk I was so tired. When I came home, I still had to go out again to buy rice 🙄 I was looking for microwave rice, but apparently they don't have that here?! HOW?! There's quick soup and healthy meals in a bag but no quick rice bag?! I bought snelkook rijst (Fast cooking rice) but I took the brown one instead of white, and I didn't see the brown one took 15mins to cook, whereas the white too only 8!!(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Anyways.. I made (very watery) Japanese curry the yesterday and ate it with the rice. The curry was so thin it kind of turned into a curry rice soup lol. Still tasted really good. I need to go back out again tomorrow since I had to leave some stuff behind since my hands were full. I'm too tired I don't wanna go...🥹

Welterusten allemaal ₊˚⊹♡




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog of the year! ♡

A bit of shopping

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...