MY FIRST BLOG!!!Getting ready for Christmas x3

HELLOOOO!!! I've finally made my own blog! I've been delaying making this for quite a while, but right now is the best time, since so much is going to happen this month! 

Today, I went to church and even said I testimony infront of the church! I was so nervousss, but a lot of people congratulated me afterwards for speaking out ๐Ÿงก My mum and I did a little bit of extra shopping afterwards. We were supposed to decorate the house and put the tree up today, but by the time we arrived home, we were so tired and there were guests over ๐Ÿ˜ต‍๐Ÿ’ซ So, instead, I packed away all my stuff from yesterday and today. I also put up a few decorations while blasting Christmas music lol ๐Ÿ•บ 

TODAYS CO*DE: Baby Phat Loungewear 

Some decorations I've put up so far:

           Everything I got today!
I bought some 'Mini Series!' blind boxes. I've bought some of these before and now I'm trying to get the whole collection!

These are the ones that I got:
Honey girl (Emma), Bee girl (Jasmin), toothpaste girl (Zara) and the burger girl (Daisey)! I didn't include Zara since she is a duplicate ๐Ÿ˜’

Anyways, today was a nice today. The church service was good and I had a great time with my mum ๐Ÿงก I also enjoyed singing my heart out to 'All I Want for Christmas' whilst cleaning lol. Thank you for reading this, I hope you liked it ๐Ÿ˜– More us coming soon!

STAY BLESSED ✌️๐Ÿงก

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog of the year! ♡

A bit of shopping

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...