DAY 12- WELKOM IN NEDERLAND ๐ณ๐ฑ
HALLO ALLEMAAL!! Didn't post for a while since nothing interesting happened, until recentlyyyyy ๐ซฃ

Here's my initial design. I wanted to make nails for Christmas and New years, so I won't have to redo them, but I guess that was inevitable ๐

Items from the shop area on the ferry. Was so tempted to buy that tiger backpack. The yellow Marc Jacobs perfume smelt so nice


FIRST OFFF...
NEW NAILS!!!!!!!
I DID MY NAILS BY MYSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!! This took me like E I G H T H O U R S to do. It's barely been a day and they're already half broken ๐ญ
I also threw in a few bible references onto my nails ๐
The pinkie finger has a big gold star and three gems on it, to represent the wise men that followed the star to find Jesus ๐ The bible verse I used was Isiah 9:6:
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
The last reference is obviously the cross, but I didn't want it to be upside down, so I bought a spinning nail charm! It was so cute :3 unfortunately tho, as you can see from the picture, it fell off ๐ you can see a vid of my fully intact nails on my insta :P
SECOND THING...
I've done so much traveling today. I kept dozing off at random times lol. Took one bus, TWO coaches, then a ferry, then BACK in the coach and finally a train. The ferry was the worst for me. I don't like the sea at all and I felt motion sick from all the rocking. At least we got a free meal ๐คท๐ฝ♀️ 
My friends took lots of butter for me, since it tastes so nice xD saving them to eat with bread ๐
I was doing so well with my nails, despite the countless comments of how I will manage, UNNNTIL.
I was going into a car and as I was trying to pull the door closed, three of my nails flew right off my fingers. I was in immense pain due to the sudden pressure AND from the cold. When my hands started to heat up they hurt even worse. Despite this tragedy tho, I thank God my actual nail didn't come off or the situation would've been MUCH much worse. At least this gives me an excuse to redo my nails and get something practice in.
Anyways, I have a big day tomorrow and I need all the rest I can get. It feels so nice to be back in the Netherlands again, and this time with both my friends ☺️๐งก
STAY BLESSED ✌️ ๐งก
Comments
Post a Comment