CHRISTMAS DAY 4- got some packages, but not the most important one :P

Hallo allemaal ๐Ÿงก how are you doing today? I finally got to rest I'm so happy lol. This morning, I spent my time decorating this gonk (NOT a gnome) suncatcher I found in my big box of seasonal decorations.
I love gonks so much it came out so cutee ☺️ My first package was a gift I bought for someone for Christmasss :3 I really hope it fits them ๐Ÿ˜ž Later on, I took my dog out with me to get my next package!
This beautiful Leopard print coat from Me Jane designed in New York~
     Look a the buttons! So sparkly!
The rest of the day was ordinary then I went to work :3 I will spend the rest of the day cleaning my room and I need to read my bible too ( I forgot this morning oops-).

STAY BLESSED ✌️ ๐Ÿงก 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog of the year! ♡

A bit of shopping

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...