CHRISTMAS DAY 3- Hair done!
Hallo everyoneee. Managed to get a minute to fix my blog up a bit more, but not much, as I went out AGAIN today. I went to get my hair finished and I love it so much!
Tadaaa! It's a mixture of different browns and a light blonde. It's a bit heavy on the head, but it doesn't bother me much. However, sometimes it hooks onto my eyebrow peircing and I HATE that. I can't STAND the feeling of skin tugging ugh. Might have to clip it back. Apart from that it's gorgeous.
Not much happened today except for that, but I was out from since 2pm and didn't come home till 10 ๐ญ I really hope I can rest tomorrow (God Spare). My body is not good at constantly moving, I need my time to just lie down and unwind. I don't think that's going to happen tho, as I have a package coming and it's something I have to do ๐ At least i can sit down whilst doing it, so thats good ig ๐ฅฑ
I actually got this jumper (Charlotte Russe) today in a package lol. It was already washed but, I sprayed it with some antibacterial just in case. I didn't know it was cropped but its still cute– can wear it for winter and summer.
Anyways, I hope you all had a decent day ๐งก Oh and the BIG surprise I have is happening on the 11th/12th ๐ The only clue I'm giving is that I'm going somewhere. Can you guess??
STAY BLESSED ✌️๐งก
Comments
Post a Comment