CHRISTMAS DAY 2- Putting up the tree! ☺️πŸŽ„

Hello everyone! Day 2 of getting ready for Christmas! Today I put up our Christmas tree with my family, anddd...
(Drum roll please..)

I GOT SOME BRAIDS!!! I know these are gonna tangle so much lol xD they're so cute tho. I saw Ran (Egg model) do her hair like this and I got inspired to try it too :3 It's not completely finished yet, there's still a little bit more to do, but we ran out of hair smh. Thank you to my wonderfully talented cousin for doing them for me 🧑

Here's the Christmas tree:
(managed to get my dog to pose lol)

Tomorrow (God spare) I have to go out AGAIN to get my hair finished and I have some packages to collect. There's a few more secrets I have to share this week, so be ready! πŸ‘€

STAY BLESSED ✌️🧑



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog of the year! ♡

A bit of shopping

Lent starts tomorrow!! I wanna open up a bit...